Friday, June 21, 2013

SAVE ANIMALS IN SURABAYA ZOO

Hi!

Sorry in advance if I do not include photos or pictures because I did not have the heart to post the picture


If you are an animal lover and do not want to see animals suffer and die slowly in KBS (Surabaya zoo) please help me just by signing this petition.

  I am really sad to see this situation because I am one of those people who love animals ...

zoo they have a conscience? If I said no, why? yes because they let the animals neglected and let it languish until his death. Shedding tears me up when I saw this picture on google, who knows where they get the feeling they would do such a ...

I posted this in no way being paid or take a quiz, but I follow and post it to voice so that ALL ANIMALS OR ANIMAL WHICH IS IN SURABAYA ZOO IN MOVE TO PLACE IN FREE YOUR WORTH OR DO NOT LET languished until KILLED.


I just signed the petition "Forestry Minister, the Governor of East Java and Surabaya business Kb Beast: Animals on the Move KBS to a decent place" on Change.org.

This petition is important. Will you sign it? This is the link:



Thank you!

MUAHAMMAD RIZKY HALIM ILYAS a.k.a DEMON BRANDO

Google Terjemahan untuk Bisnis:Perangkat Penerjemah

Bagikan

Jangan lewatkan

SAVE ANIMALS IN SURABAYA ZOO
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Tambahkan email Anda untuk berlangganan.